Join my Monthly newsletter
- URL on First comes Thanksgiving then comes Christmas!
- Jeanette @ Commercial cleaning Charlotte on Day 12: Twelve days of Cleaning! Keeping it clean!
- Cattie on Day 12: Twelve days of Cleaning! Keeping it clean!
- hcm.admin on September 2013 House Cleaning Calendar
- Shawna on September 2013 House Cleaning Calendar
Subscribe to HCMReceive emails when a new post comes out!
92 subscribersThank you!
Grab my button
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The 2013 calendar is now available. Download and print the FREE 2013 Calendar. [download id="33"]
Looking to get your day organized? I just uploaded a FREE Daily planner to help you get your day in order!
While getting my Christmas cards written, I have found out that many of my friends have moved! I was sitting here thinking of an easy way to keep the Holiday Register clean without cross out or mark ups!
Spring cleaning the laundry room isn’t that large of a job, but making sure you clean all area’s of the room is.
Spring Cleaning the bedroom, is also big job. There is so much going on in the bedroom. Dressers, jewelry box, lamps, etc. It can be pretty challenging.
On to spring cleaning the bathroom. With 3 bathrooms in my house, seems cleaning the bathroom[s] takes all day. I like to hit every knock and cranny to make sure it’s totally clean and disinfected.
Spring cleaning the livingroom and/or family room can be pretty challenging. If you have alot of knick-knacks, they should be washed because just wiping them isn’t enough. Books should be removed and vacuumed thoroughly.