The bathroom is not my favorite room to clean, but it does need cleaning! Like the kitchen, the easiest way to keep up on the bathroom is to clean it daily. When cleaning rooms I like to have a basket with me to put the items that don’t belong in that room.
- Pick up the clothes put in hamper
- Clean and straighten counters
- Clean and wipe the mirrors. You can use this cloth to wipe the faucet and the commode handle
- Clean the commode/tub/shower. [inside & out]
- Sweep/mop/vacuum the floor [as needed] [you can spot clean the floor also]
- Empty trash
- Put away items that don’t belong in the bathroom that were put in the basket.
You can use this in all bathrooms. If you have kids and they have their own bath, ask them to put away the items they use when they’re done with them. This makes cleaning go a lot faster!
Deep cleaning checklist for the Bathroom
Free Bathroom Checklist (size 64.4 KiB) (hits 185)