If you have a dining room, make it also a quick clean up! Usually my dining room get a lot of what was recently purchased, making it the room with the most stuff. I try to clean it immediately after I get home from shopping, but sometimes times I get busy doing other things!
- Pick up items that don’t belong
- Check table cloth, replace if soiled
- Straighten sideboard/cabinet put items away
- Wipe furniture
- Sweep/mop/vacuum [as needed]
- Empty trash
- Put away items that are put in the basket.
Remember this is quick cleaning, and should be only 15 minutes or less. Sometimes things come up to make it a few minutes longer.
Deep cleaning Dining-room checklist:
Free Dining Room Checklist (size 59.7 KiB) (hits 171)