Seems the Kitchen is one of the most used area’s in the house.
Everyone is looking for quick and easy cleaning tips. The kitchen seems to be one of the rooms that is used many times a day! The easiest way to clean the kitchen is to clean as you use it!
If you dirty dishes, wash them or put them in the dishwasher. If you use an appliance, wipe it down after each use. If you use the counter, wipe it when you’re done!
When cleaning rooms I like to have a basket with me to put the items that don’t belong in that room. Seems I always have items in my kitchen that doesn’t belong there, when I am done with the cleaning, it just takes a few minutes to put the items in the basket in their right place after the kitchen is cleaned!
- Clean out the sink of dishes/table/counter put in dishwasher [If you don’t have a dishwasher, fill the sink and wash away]
- Remove items off the counter that are not in their place, put away
- Wipe down appliances that are used daily [stove/refrigerator/toaster/etc]
- Wipe off the table and counters don’t forget the sink
- Sweep/mop/vacuum the floor [as needed] [you can spot clean the floor also]
- Empty trash
- Put away items that don’t belong in the Kitchen that were put in the basket.
Unless your kitchen isn’t cleaned daily, then this could take longer than 15 minutes. And don’t forget if there are many people living in the house, this could take longer.
Deep cleaning checklist for the Kitchen:
Free Kitchen Checklist (size 65.7 KiB) (hits 174)